Thursday, April 08, 2010

Lady Lump: Volume Large

Here I am at 29 weeks. Hard to believe I've still got 11 to go, huh?


Luckily, as looking down at my feet becomes a figment of my imagination, Nick's latest deployment is winding down. The other day I decided I'd had it when I attempted to fill up Steve's food bowl and bent down to his crate, catching my necklace on it and breaking it. I then had to sit on the floor to clean up the pieces and get the job done. Pregnancy - 1, Me - 0. Here are some cool shots of Nick at work in Colombia taken by Sgt. 1st Class Craig Collins.


Here he is hopping into the Colombian waters, like a pro.

We did get to Skype a few times after Colombia while he was staying in a hotel, and more important than what we had to say to each other was what Mr. Stinky had to say to his daddy.

More photos to come as Steve, Boo, Stink, and I welcome Nick home. We've missed you!

No comments: